Friday, March 25, 2011

So what's up with the SPARK?

Hence the title of this blog---SPARK is inspiring me to not only post on this blog, but to be up this late and knowing I have a full day ahead of me tomorrow! EEP!

This little energy drink was the last of a long line of many changes I made before I took the plunge to fully commit to Advocare. If you talk to anyone who currently enjoys the miracle drink--you will find that the stories are in alignment with one another--they are GREAT and that people can't live without them.

Do the comparing:

Be careful what you are pumping into your body people.

Replace your coffee, cokes and overall bad habits!
I find that it even curves my appetite and I don't find myself bored and stalking the pantry.
I just plain "get stuff done"!

It's a miracle I tell you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment